In this article you will find the best portals in India that offer a multitude of job profiles, employers, and opportunities. Most importantly, you will learn how to get shortlisted for these jobs so that you can start your career with an open door!
What are the Top 10 Job Portals in India?
If you are looking for a new job, it is important to have access to the best job portals in India. Here are the top 10 job portals in India:
- Indeed India
- Monster India
- Paytm Jobs
- The Job Search Engine
- Naukri Developer Portal
- Microsoft Jobs
Which Job Portal should I Join?
Jobs portals are an important part of the job market in India. They allow you to search for jobs, post your resume and apply directly to employers.
There are a number of important factors to consider when choosing a job portal: the platform’s features, its user base, and the quality of the jobs. Here are three of the best job portals in India:
- Naukri.com is one of India’s most well-known job portals. It has a large user base and features a wide range of services, including job postings, resume submission, and career advice.
- LinkedIn is another well-known platform for finding jobs. It has a large user base and allows you to search for jobs by industry, location, or company size.
- Jobzilla is one of the newer job portals in India. It features a wide range of services, including job postings, resume submission, and career advice. “I joined in 2007 as a content writer and in 2012, I became the Editor-in-Chief of my own publication. In 2013, I started a new venture called Mind Shine to provide online career coaching and job search assistance to individuals who are looking for jobs.” says Swati Kalra, founder of Mind Shine, who started her career at Naukri.com.
Read More: Biodata
How to Get Shortlisted for a Job?
If you’re looking for a job in India, there are plenty of job portals to choose from. But before you can start applying, you’ll first have to be shortlisted. Here’s how to get shortlisted for a job in India:
- Use the right job portal. There are a few popular job portals in India, but not all of them are equal. Make sure to use a portal that specializes in jobs in your area of expertise or industry.
- Research the company. Do some research on the company before applying. Know what their history is, what their main goals are, and what their culture is like. This will help you decide if this is the right company for you to interview with and potentially work for.
- Get connected with companies through networking events and job fairs. Connect with companies through networking events and job fairs so that you can learn more about their company and see if there’s a fit between your skills and the company’s needs.
- Write a great resume. A great resume will show that you’re qualified for the position, and it will help you stand out from other candidates who might also be interested in the job.
- Follow up. If you don’t hear back from a contact after they’ve seen your resume and/or build rapport with you through the interview process, don’t lose hope! Follow up with them again after a few weeks or months to see if there has been any development in their decision-making process.
- Don’t go it alone. The job market is tough, and lots of companies are actively hiring right now, so make sure you get some help from a professional. A few places to look would be Monster, a website dedicated to helping job seekers connect with recruiters and recruiters connect with employers, or Vault (a tool that allows you to create online resumes and cover letters), which also offers free services such as an online interviewing platform and resume critique
.7. Be proactive. If you’re not having luck finding a job search, ask yourself if there’s anything in particular you could change about your process to improve your chances of getting hired. For example, you might need to adjust your language or strategy, or try another industry or job type altogether.
- If you’re still struggling to find a job despite all of the previous tips, consider taking some time off from the job search and going back to school. There are many programs that can help you get in touch with employers and improve your resume/cover letter writing abilities before you start looking for jobs again.
Read More: How To Find One Of The Best Career Guidance Experts
When Can I Start Working for My New Company?
Are you looking for a new job? If so, you’re in luck. India has a wealth of job portals that can help you get your foot in the door. Here are some of the best:\n
- Monster India (www.monster.com/in/index.htm) is one of the oldest and most popular job portals in India. It has more than 1 million jobs to choose from, and it offers users a variety of tools to find their perfect job, including a salary calculator and career advice.
- Indeed (www.indeed.com) is another well-known job portal in India. It has more than 250,000 jobs available, and it offers users a wide range of tools to search for jobs and make applications. Indeed also offers users access to exclusive discounts and deals on services such as accommodation and car rentals.
- Naukri (www.naukrijobboard.com) is a unique job portal that focuses on matching employers with skilled professionals from across the country. It provides employers with a database of qualified candidates from which they can choose, and it also provides candidates with access to thousands of jobs across different sectors and different locations.
- Computer Jobs (www.computerjobsindia.com) is a job portal that provides an exhaustive collection of IT jobs in India, including openings in software development, web design and development, mobile app development, eCommerce solutions, systems integration and more. This makes Computer Jobs the best resource for budding career-changers searching for information on everything to do with IT recruitment in India.
If you’re looking for a way to get your career on track and find the perfect job, you’ll want to check out these job portals in India. They provide a wealth of information on job openings and can help you get shortlisted for the best jobs.